At EASA, we believe that fees should be affordable and transparent, so we make our fee structure clear and straightforward.
This is what you can expect: •Where possible we use the services of existing community support to limit costs to the organisation. Services such as mental health, doctors, referrals for free psychologists and personal health insurance reduce the cost to employers.
• Our fees are consistently lower than other providers in the Australian marketplace. Because of our integrated program, we can use providers and resources that are below the average mean cost of other EAP providers.
• We discuss fees at the first meeting with each client. We provide documented pricing for all services. We develop budget figures for recurring work.
• For most assignments, our fees are based on hourly or daily rates. If the service is readily predictable, we quote a flat fee.
• Our fees are based on a defined scope of work and time commitment. We make every effort to keep you apprised of any changes that may impact your total cost before they are incurred.
• We bill monthly so that there are no surprises at the end of a long engagement. Our invoicing contains a detailed description of the services performed.
• Our engagement letter sets forth the scope of our services, responsibilities we accept, cost estimate or the basis for our fees, and terms for payment.
Contact us to discuss your organisation’s particular needs.