Development of detailed and practical documented EAP procedures and policies is essential for organisations to streamline operations, maximise efficiency, cope with issues and ensure compliance with regulatory and legislative requirements.
From gaining an understanding of your business, assessing your existing procedures and formally documenting your existing and new policies, through to training staff on the changes, EASA offers an end-to-end EAP policy and program development service.
Employers are required to have certain policies and procedures in place to ensure a productive, safe and positive environment. In conjunction with your internal resources, our specialists have extensive experience in researching, documenting, implementing and reporting on a wide range of EAP matters. We understand the regulations and trends applicable to most industries.
Employer benefits of sound EAP planning:
• Meet your legal requirements for workplace health and safety and other compliance
• Meet the quality assurance rating for your industry
• Be seen to be actively committed to safety, productivity and wellbeing
• Streamline behaviour and performance across the business
• Provide clarity on the types of responses and behaviours likely in your organisation
• Be better equipped to respond to change and/or negative workplace issues
• Support your business plan and mission with detailed, actionable processes.
Contact EASA for further information.